Adobe Experience Manager Developer
|Location:||Raleigh, North Carolina|
If interested please email me a word version of your resume to Alyson at ASoden@marchonpartners.com
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The developer will deliver complex content management solutions to customers.
- Participate in the implementation of a large enterprise AEM initiative
- Responsible for design and development of web applications using the AEM/CQ5 platform, including, but not limited to, designing and developing site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), implementation strategy, and unit testing.
- Successful candidate must be self-motivated and have an assertive yet professional demeanor, a high technical aptitude, be detail oriented, and possess strong multitasking skills.
- Assist clients in achieving strategic objectives through technology solution implementation
- Setup and configuration of AEM development environments
- Setup and configuration of AEM Author and Publish instances and ensuring all code works in both environments
- Setup and configuration of dispatcher or proxy to run in front of AEM
- Translating business requirements into technical details relevant to AEM
- Ensuring quality of code is high for themselves and other team members
- Designing reusable AEM components for authoring content
- Understand the client's technical environment and how they use technology to provide the best, focused advice
- Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM
- 3-5 years of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS packages, including Adobe CQ5 (AEM) version 5.3 or above
- Strong Java/J2EE/JSP experience – minimum or 4 years developing large system applications
- Web portal back-end development experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience in the development industry
- Willingness to travel up to 50%