Our engineering team is diverse, passionate, driven, and committed. Entry-level associates and senior leaders work together to create an environment of growth and innovation. We embrace Scrum ideals to fulfill sprint goals, maintain a sense of community, and aspire to create quality working software every day. We believe that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can achieve great things.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading one or more scrum teams
- Supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in meeting project goals
- Adherence to Scrum process and enforce the rules of Scrum for effective development and timely delivery
- Identify and eliminate obstacles that prevent the team from achieving their goals and ensure effective communication within/across Project teams.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution and building a trusting and safe environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology or related discipline.
- Coach/facilitator/trainer to assist teams in performing development utilizing Agile methodology with 3-5 years' experience in Primary Skill.
- Experience with other financial services clients preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise as a Scrum Master for a software development team applying Scrum principles and practices.
- Demonstrated good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Working knowledge of associated Agile tools such as JIRA.
- Familiar with DevOps approach and associated Continuous Integration/Delivery tools like Stash, Jenkins, uDeploy.
- Possess great leadership skills to motivate scrum teams to perform at their best.
- Extremely good interpersonal skills with ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Receptive and enthusiastic towards accepting ownership for accomplishing new and challenging assignments
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
- High attention to detail, self-motivated, and flexible.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Responsive problem solver with ability to take proactive actions.