|Location:||Rochester, New York|
Location: Rochester, NY
Position Overview: User Interface Software Developer with Object Oriented Dev Experience and SQL skills for an exciting new team. The focus will be on the front end, specifically AngularJS / HTML5. OO skills with Java / .NET and SQL is highly desired as well.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience with AngularJS, especially writing advanced components such as directives
- Provide development work for HTML5 applications.
- Single page web application design
- Knowledgeable about deferred patterns (e.g., Promises, Observables)
- Experience with performance tuning of a single page application
- Experience building complex forms
- Analyze complex user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing system design
- Design, develop, configure, program and implement software applications, packages and components customized to meet specific needs and requirements.
- Develop end-to-end application components involving business layer, persistence layer, and database and web services layer.
- Review and modify programs to ensure technical accuracy, security and reliability.
- Develop and execute unit test cases.
- Perform test plan preparation and unit and system testing
- Provide quality documentation, status updates.
- Java 8 experience a plus, Oracle or Mongo DB, web services, Eclipse, RESTful, writing unit tests, Spring framework