Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in Authentication, Identity Management or Fraud Risk disciplines
• Be familiar with authentication best practices, advancements, and techniques of each.
• Review technical and business processes, standards and procedures making recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Provide necessary subject matter expertise to enable implementation of the authentication, identity management and fraud risk technologies that align with authentication strategy.
• Ensure compliance to corporate authentication-related standards.
• Design and implement effective authentication, identity management and fraud risk management controls to protect the customers of the Digital channels (e.g., web, App, API, Wallets) and external channels; working closely with risk management partners and owners of related products (e. g. payments services)
• Working with a variety of vendors in all phases of the relationship including developing requirements for new builds and enhancements
• Comprehensive knowledge in implementing solution in IAM application space, OAuth, Authentication, Authorization, SAML.FIDO, OpenID
• Excellent understanding of authentication, authorization, identity management, and segregation of duties access control concepts.
• Experience with Agile process is a plus.
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
• Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in Authentication, Identity Management or Fraud Risk disciplines
• Experience with Authentication, Identity Management and Fraud Risk solutions (e.g., CA Advance Authentication, CA Directory, CA IDM, CA SSO, NICE Engage, PinDrop.) Ability to work independently and with various levels of technical and non-technical personnel
• Strong with methodologies, tools, best practices and processes within specific area of responsibility
• Experience in translating business information into detailed functional requirements
• Must be flexible and be able to function in a fast paced, dynamic, environment
• Experience with the financial industry is a plus
Bachelor's degree in technical or relevant field, or equivalent education and related training
• Display a strong sense of urgency and bias for positive action with a history of delivering results
Job Status: Contract/Temporary