BA Data Reconciliation
- Write formal detailed documentation where appropriate description FR2052A data and reports reconciliation requirements, process and proposed solutions etc.
- Document the data reconciliation processes, data sources and technical processes and procedures.
- Business analysis and business requirements documentation experience.
- Financial/accounting department functions.
- FR2052A regulatory reporting
We are looking for somebody who with bachelor's degree or above who has strong experience in documenting regulatory project requirements and guidance to understand impacts, and ensure programs and risk routines are adjusted accordingly. S/he should be able to document business requirements for automation of the data reconciliation process. S/he should have business analysis and documentation experience, background in financial accounting regulatory risk management, risk reporting. An ideal candidate is required to have strong technical background, working experience in technology database, risk data background, proficiency in excel SQL and MS access. Good knowledge of liquidity products.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary