MUST HAVE: AWS, DOCKER, JAVA 8
* Experience in developing large scale distributed data-driven systems (micro services)
* Sound knowledge and extensive experience developing distributed data-driven systems involving tools and paradigms such as microservices, containers, container orchestration systems, public cloud providers and NoSQL databases. Examples include springboot, AWS, Redis, Elastic Search, Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes, Graph databases, Cassandra, etc.
* Own the full life-cycle of feature development from design through testing and release
* Program mostly in Java 8/Scala and high performance distributed toolkits such as Akka, Hazelcast, Kafka and learning from and contributing to a team committed to continually improving their skills.
* Perform high value engineering work with an eye for long term maintenance and reliability Operations
* Designing, implementing, and maintaining modern DevOps pipelines based on Atlassian stack for micro-services based distributed application
* Work along our operations teams to ensure reliable delivery mechanism into a control-plane running (Docker and Mesosphere)
* Operating/troubleshooting and maintaining production systems in a Linux and public cloud environment using standard logging/monitoring stacks (ELK, Prometheus, Dynatrace, sumologic, etc)