Business Development Manager
|Location:||NYC, New York|
As a team member at Marchon Partners, we will provide you with the necessary tools and training to expand your skills, grow your industry connections and promote your personal brand. We welcome your entrepreneurial spirit and innovative ideas as you expand your career.
- Uncover new business opportunities by communicating with prospects and clients and candidates over the phone and face to face meetings/lunches/dinners.
- Be a key industry adviser to clients assisting them with staffing solutions that can be tailored to their needs: Hourly Consulting, Direct Hire Placement , RPO Services and MSP program management.
- Account management, consistent client contacts within all managerial levels of Information Technology and Procurement
- We seek least 3+ years of staffing sales or account management experience, ideally in the Information Technology sector
- Perfected the art of cold-emailing along with ability to gain attention from cold-calling
- Proven ability to “HUNT” accounts
- Bring us your strong planning and organizational skills
- Work with recruiters and candidates to fine tune the presentation of the “right Candidate” to our clients
- Developed a sales philosophy that allows you to take a shared approach to business development
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher education
· New York City
If you’re interested in joining a growing Privately Held staffing agency with great momentum; if you’re eager to advance your career as well as the careers of others, contact us as we want to speak with you!