Compliance Risk Assessment Consultant
|Location:||New York, New York|
- Responsible for enhancing and updating the BSA/AML and OFAC Risk Assessment Methodology, development of the annual risk assessment plan, executing and documenting the risk assessment with supporting documentation and reporting the results to senior management.
- Enhancing Risk Appetite Frameworks, focusing on metrics design to help and mange existing and potential compliance risks.
- Maintain effective channels of communication with business and other units to understand BSA/AML and OFAC risks and internal control mitigates for each area.
- Review, identify and document BSA/AML & OFAC inherent risks related to geography, products/services, customers and counterparties.
- Perform critical review of assigned businesses and other units' mitigating controls for BSA/AML and OFAC (Controls, Policy, Procedure and Systems).
- Understand, monitor and incorporate specific BSA/AML and OFAC risks as well as the Bank's mitigating internal controls relating to customers, products & services, and geographies for assigned business units.
- Conduct both a quantitative and qualitative analysis on all the risk assessment factors.
- Own and execute the BSA/AML and OFAC risk assessments of the client with the goal for the continual improvement of the Bank's risk assessment methodology.
- Retain documentation/information and maintain AML committee meeting minutes related BSA/AML and OFAC risk assessment as well as o other AML compliance matters.
- Maintain tracker for identified control assessment gaps and coordinate with other stakeholders for resolution of gaps.
- Manage communication with key stakeholders in Bank's tree line of business and communicating risk assessment results to senior management, regulator and business lines.
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years' experience in compliance, the candidate should have excellent in writing and has hands-on experience in enterprise wise BSA/AML and OFAC risk assessment report, risk appetite metrics etc.