Core Java Engineer
|Location:||Durham, North Carolina|
- Atleast Angular 2 ecperience
- SQL backend experience
- Practices & Patterns: Object Oriented Design and Development, Model-View-Control and Component-based development
- Must have atleast Angular 2 and SQL experience
- Implementing Security layer for the web application using Spring Security Feature
- Design, develop, and maintain REST web services that house complex business logic using Spring Rest templates
- Development for Oracle SQL/PL/SQL, writing packages stored procedures, understanding of triggers, views etc
- Hands on experience on Apache TomCat Application Server
- Hands on experience on Java IDEs (Eclipse, STS)
- Hands on version control tools GIT Stash
- Hands on experience on build tools Maven/Jenkins
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
- Experience with "NodeJS” a plus
- Knowledge and experience in technologies including SOA, XML, iBatis/Hibernate, Multi-threading, JSON
- Analyze and recommend improvement to coding process
- Candidate should have expertise developing unit tests for affected code, including techniques based on use case and code coverage analysis, and unit testing.
- Ability to perform independent technical analysis on complex projects
- Should be able to independently code advanced programs
- Peer testing, code review and Impact analysis of the modules developed by the other team members.
- Collaborate with peers and superiors on process improvement ideas, policy and procedure enhancements, and opportunities to improve our customer's service experience
- Identify inadequately documented areas/processes and ensure documentation is created.
- Provides technical leadership to junior team members and small groups on multiple moderately complex projects.
- Strong understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle process required.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies based on iterative development
- Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business settings
Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent technical training and experience with 5+ years of experience