CRM Programmer Analysrt
Essential functions of this position are:
- Participation on project teams to design, configure, develop, test and release applications/components pursuant to business, architectural and/or service requirements. Participation can include providing technical leadership for other CRM developers on the project team. Design, configuration, development, test and release activity should be in alignment with industry and BU best practices, guidelines and standards.
- Participation in operational support and maintenance of CRM/Salesforce.com based services. This includes consulting on or working incidents, service requests, defects, enhancements, upgrades, patches and service improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of IT work experience or the equivalent with demonstrated knowledge in CRM/Salesforce.com. Preferably multiple implementations. Higher Ed implementations is desirable
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce APIs (bulk API, Metadata API), Web Services (SOAP, REST), e-mail integrations
- Salesforce Developer and Administration Certifications – e.g. DEV 401, ADM 201, App Builder – strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce development, best practices and design patterns – Force.com, Visualforce, Apex, SOQL, custom objects, workflows, triggers, Force.com IDE, migration tools, etc.…
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems using web services and app exchange apps
- Advanced understanding, adoption and utilization of declarative customizations versus programmatic customizations
- Knowledge of TargetX is highly desirable
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Understanding of project management concepts and frameworks such as waterfall, Prince 2, Scrum
- Experience working on multiple projects as a technology leader or frequently as the subject matter expert.
- Experience working on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary