Data Analyst Technical Support
The Data Analyst role will be responsible for working within the Help Desk teams to identify, analyze, design and deliver data products that improve the client's Connected Payment's information and data flow. You will identify and evaluate the right data sets, ensure cleanliness of the data, and build visualizations or analytics that can be utilized across our Help Desk environment. Along the way, you'll partner with our various internal teams to build the reporting needed to support our organization and to consistently deliver quality data products.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Application, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research, Statistics or equivalent business experience.
- Proven customer service experience, preferably in a business to business environment
- 2+ years' experience in information technology or systems development.
- 2+ years in a data analyst role.
- Strong working and application development skills in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Access, SQL and CRM (MailChimp, Statuspage.io, Hund,io, etc).
- High flexibility and multi-tasking ability to address both internal reporting and client support requests.
- Experience working within a client's end-users and help desks environments
- Document incidents and requests in the current client's CRM system as defined by support team procedures.
- Perform first, second, and third-level support for customer reported problems relating to operating systems, applications, network, and telecommunications.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques.
- Use data to create models that depict trends with KPI Help Desk data and customer data
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of data needs
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team and unaccompanied.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Project management experience preferred
- Critical thinking and problem-solving proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
- Strong attention to detail.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary