|Location:||Charleston, South Carolina|
- Daily management of the DevOps team, constantly evaluating and mentoring the team to ensure efficient operation of the platform and the continued success of organizational goals.
- Ensure the ongoing operations of the hosting platform of the Product, Quality Assurance, and software development environments, including after-hours support via on-call rotations through process implementation and improvement.
- Guarantee that projects for the devops team and software development sprints are appropriately staffed, scoped, and measured for outcomes
- Participate in annual budget process, periodic forecasting, and periodic analysis of operations performance.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of managing and leading technical teams developing automation and providing daily operational support of hosting workloads using IAAS, PAAS and traditional data center solutions.
- Previous hands on expert level experience with several of the following technologies and strong conceptual understanding of the remaining technologies:
- Windows Server 2012+, Linux RHEL 6.x+, MS SQL 2012+, VMWare ESXi, Load Balancing, Networking and Firewalls.
- Python, Powershell, Jenkins Server, GIT, TeamCity, AWS EC2 instances, AWS API/Gateway endpoints, AWS VPC, AWS Cloudformation, AWS Cloudwatch, New Relic, SAN technologies, Security.