EI Web Application Developer
- Understand the business requirements and look for ways to optimize the database management processes, monthly and hoc reports, and toold sets established to support the EI program.
- Assess existing program and data management processes and identify potential efficiency upgrades, such a translating SQL scripts into stored procedures and converting standalone MS Access applications into web application.
- Develop SSRS reports in SQL Server 2014 and queries as needed and make recommendations for streamlining/automating existing reporting processes.
- Execute legacy SQL scripts to upload, analyze, and validate data submitted by the EI programs.
- Participate in troubleshooting system issues and data problems as needed.
- Prepare documentation of existing functions and any approved enhancements.
- Provide support during the design, development, testing and migration phases as we move from the current legacy processes to web-based application environment.
- Assist with data migration activities to move legacy data to the future web-based system when it is available.
- Perform other miscellaneous operational activities as required.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in building or maintaining applications on .NET/IIS platform.
- Full systems life cycle experience: gathering requirements, system and application design, hands-on development, testing, and implementation.
- Experience on a development team in the deployment of both large and small applications.
- Understanding of integration architecture, service oriented architecture (SOA), and messaging.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Undergraduate degree or higher in a related field preferred.