Front End Developer (Angular)
We expect the ideal candidate to possess a combination of programming skills (Angular, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on) as well as a solid understanding of client and server development, and all major desktop and mobile browser behaviors, responsive web design techniques, and interface defect troubleshooting.
Candidate should have Exceptional observation and listening skills, with the ability to recognize user experience needs and convert into product design, and have Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment is required.
- 2-4 years of experience building Front End responsive web Applications
- 2+ years of Experience developing single-page applications.
- Experience with Angular framework (4/5/6) and Angular CLI, Node.js, npm
- Experience with Bootstrap/Foundation or similar UI frameworks
- Experience using layout grid systems like Foundation
- Experience in building and deploying web applications
- Experience with commonly used modules and creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Experience with CSS/SCSS/SASS/LESS or similar technologies
- Familiarity with Restful APIs
- Experience with Testing Frameworks - Jasmine, Karma
- Exposure to Tools - Git, GitHub, WebStorm, Jira, Jenkins
- Experience with Angular toolkits like Primeng or Angular Material is preferred
- Experience with popular CMS's (Joomla, Drupal, WordPress) is preferred
- Experience with Security and Performance Tuning Initiatives is preferred
- Knowledge of PHP, Java, JSP is preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred.