|Location:||Raleigh, North Carolina|
The Front-End Developer is rooted in software development yet realizes and activates the potential the front-end experience can offer.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work alongside software developers and architects, UX / UI visual designers and architects, and product developers
- Client, design, and build highly interactive interfaces and content that keep users engaged and build positive brand equity at every possible point in the user experience
- Slice, mark-up, and script interfaces and content on content managed, responsive websites / systems that work flawlessly on desktop, tablet, phone, and other devices
- Work with Adobe Experience Manager (CQ5 and AEM6) as well as other CMS.
- Work directly with servers and server-side: AJAX, JS
- Create events and listeners on content and interaction to produce meaningful reporting (Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Suite, and other conversion tags)
- Leveraging APIs / Web Services and content of all types (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Delivering product and apps that are based on pre-existing wireframes, designs, or other client requirements
- HTML, JSP, HTL (and other templating languages)
- jQuery and extending / customizing plugins
- Extensive knowledge of Git and Git commands
- Bootstrap 3
- CSS Preprocessors (LESS / SASS)
- CMS Experience
- Front end frameworks and task runners
- MVC Frameworks and core underlying principles (Angular, React, Vue)
- AJAX, JSON
- REST / SOAP Web Services
- Familiarity with Responsive Design and Graceful Degradation principles
- ADA / Accessibility and Accessibility Markup
This position requires little to no travel.