Full Stack Developer (Java)
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
- Enhance and support java and web systems.
- Develop java/spring based backend and Angular 4+ based front end systems.
- Participate in full software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing, monitoring.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited university
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in building and supporting software system.
- All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation
- Proficiency in full stack development using Java, SQL, Typescript, npm.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS system (like Oracle, DB2 etc.).
- Proficiency in development tools: Java IDE, Web-storm, Git, Jenkins.
- Proficiency in Spring, Apache and other popular open source java libraries.
- Ideal candidate will possess a "can do attitude with a "will do work ethic.
- Strong team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.