Full Stack Developer
Descripción del trabajo
|Location:||New York, New York|
- Design and build great mobile first business web applications
- Combine the art of design with the art of programming to deliver quality product
- Translate high-level requirements into interactive flows and artifacts
- Transform app ideas into highly functional user interfaces
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Design and build working visual elements
- Understand and implement security and data protection
- Front-end (CSS) framework like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Back-end programming languages like PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, .NET, Node.js, etc.
- CSS Preprocesors like Saas or LESS
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Server-side languages such as Node.js, Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.
- Experience with chatbot APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Work experience with web platforms like Heroku and AWS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of overall IT experience
- 3+ years of experience building mobile and web apps with above technology stacks
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, prioritize effectively, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
Al corriente: 7/20/2018