IT Risk Analyst
|Location:||New York, New York|
Duration: 6 month
- The incumbent will partner with other business departments and third party vendors to develop and execute on risk management IT strategy and deliver improvement to risk IT infrastructure and data quality.
- The incumbent will assist in PD and LGD scorecard development effort to facilitate the Bank's drive from single dimension rating system to dual rating methodology.
- Bachelor's degree or above in accounting, finance, mathematic or related fields
- Experience in drafting business requirement and functional requirements for large scale IT projects
- Understanding of commercial banking product and risk management practice
- Experience in handling large data set for score card development
- Business analysis background is preferred
- IT background is a plus