If interested please apply or send a word copy of your resume to Thai Truong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4-7 years of Java/J2EE Web Development Experience
- Comfortable with front-end, middle tier and backend technologies.
- Expertise in front-end technologies like Struts, Spring MVC or equivalent, hands on experience in these technologies a must in last 2 years.
- Expertise in Spring and hibernate or equivalent ORM, hands on experience in these technologies a must in last 2 years.
- Web Service SOAP/REST expertise, especially as a service provider.
- MDB/MDP/Broker/Service Bus MQ technologies development experience in last 2-3 years is a plus. If the candidate is just familiar with MQ or has minimal experience, needs to be really strong in specific front-end, backend technologies of Struts/Spring/hibernate.
- Expertise using Tomcat/Web Sphere servers
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Strong understanding of deployment processes, deployment environments, production application trouble shooting techniques etc. too.
- Works under deadlines and subject to heavy project load
- Ability to provide technical expertise to others and explain concepts with technical staff
- Ability to operate independent of supervision with extreme accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in defining requirements, designing and illustrating process flows, and training users.
- Ability to communicate and follow up professionally (written and oral) both internally and externally within the organization – including documentation of application requirements
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve issues effectively
- Ability to mentor others