|Location:||New York, New York|
- Complete KYC reviews of high risk customers across business lines (retail and wholesale) and provide KYC advisory for such business
- Assess current-state of KYC controls to identify opportunities for improvements (additional guidance) and develop plan for execution
- Assist the KYC team to implement U.S policy and procedural enhancements, ensuring consistency and completeness across business divisions
- Identify regulatory KYC trends and developments that impact business areas, and advise staff as to how this may impact their current activities
- Provide input and b active part of KYC-related projects (e.g. KYC lifecycle programs, global KYC systems, KYC)
- Keep abreast of regulatory and audit related developments and establishes knowledge transfer across the function
- Participate in gathering, presenting and tracking action items related to internal audits and external regulatory examinations
- Support the identification of new trends in money laundering and terrorist financing
- Evaluates and contributes an expert opinion remediation plans in order to make them more robust and to address root causes
- The consultant will assist with KYC case file reviews, team metrics, PowerPoint trainings, IT requests, and administrative tasks on daily basis, KYC related translation, procedure update, draft, and communication, KYC metrics, KYC training, etc.
We are looking for somebody with a bachelor's degree with 3 years' experience, CAMS preferred.