|Location:||New York, New York|
- Perform due diligence on alerts generated, timely identity risks, escalate potential unusual activity for further investigation and potential action (filing of SAR).
- Maintain all supporting documents to substantiate ultimate conclusion/decision
- Support UAT testing and enhancements for the new case management system as well as assist in the additional workload that will result from case management system implementation.
- Perform intake, recording, analysis, and reporting for government inquire request and fraud cases as part of the FIU external engagement team.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 1-3 years' experience in transaction monitoring experience
- Experience with correspondent banking/intermediary wires) including alert review, case investigation preferred.
- Knowledge of BSA/AML background and Mantas experience is highly desirable.
- CAMS preferred but not required.