Project Manager AML
|Location:||New York, New York|
Looking to hire (2) project managers to work in the legal and compliance department, specifically for the issue management team
The Project is slated for 6 month to start.
- Provide end-to-end project management for multiple work streams.
- Accountability for project objectives set by the PMO.
- Stakeholder and management reporting on progress, status, issues, risk.
- Ensure high quality projects are delivered on time.
- Support PMO with additional tasks on an as-needed basis.
- Prepare necessary documentation and reporting as per project procedures and back requirements.
- Prepare for and hold monthly committee meetings and working group meetings.
- Create and follow up on action item.
- Assist in developing and coordination of action plans.
- Access and approve any changes to action plans or mitigation measures to ensure they address corrective actions.
- Recommend plan revisions, including timetables and tracking revision status.
- Draft committee and project plans, charters, documentation, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Minimum 8 years' experience as a project manager.
- 4 years' experience managing projects related to financial crime compliance.
- Experience managing projects related to regulatory enforcement actions required.
- Must know Bank AML & sanction regulatory requirements.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of project management processes.
- People management/leadership skills, team player.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Project, Visio, and Power Point etc.
- PMI certification is nice to have but not require