- LIMS Consolidation Project including:
- Managing, planning, organizing and controlling all operations and activities of the LIMS Consolidation Project and other projects at varying levels of complexity.
- Day to day management of the LIMS Consolidation Project.
- Meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc.
- Create and maintain project plans.
- Ensure that users and project team member's roles and responsibilities are defined.
- Ensure that user requirements, deliverables and approvals are defined and documented.
- Communicate project status. Meet with sponsors and stakeholders.
- Promote use of project management best practices.
- Coordinate and monitor activities to ensure project is completed on time and within budget.
- Ensure the delivery of a system meeting the customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will have related project leadership experience with:
- Consolidation of multiple similar systems into one enterprise wide system.
- ERP Systems.
- System Integration Projects.
- Rationalization Projects.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated leadership with strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills
- Strong verbal, analytical and written communication skills. Ability to address conflicts and resolve issues.
- Oral and written reports defining plans, problems and resolutions to management.
- Support stakeholders in design, priority setting and implementation.
- Responsible for managing project resources: task management and performance.
- Minimum of 8 years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various projects (in 'healthcare' preferred).
- Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
- Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of staff.
- Strong issue & problem management skills, including root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- Capable of working independently or as part of a large team.
- Experience working in a PMO environment. Familiar with Project Management methodologies.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed planning, perform risk assessments, and successfully mitigate project risks
- Ability to relate IT program priorities to the Business
Desirable but not required:
- Experience working in the Healthcare Industry.
- Experience working for State Agencies.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary