Location: Quincy, MA
Length: 1+ Years
Number of Postions: 2
Interview Process: Phone Interview & In-Person
- Broad knowledge of testing approaches and techniques for certifying software acceptance.
- Diagnostic problem-solving skills to help with root-cause analysis and establishing repeatable results.
- Experience reviewing the work of business analysts and subject matter experts to esnure well-defined requirements contribute to complete funtctional use cases.
- Experience participating in walkthrough sessions with development team to review completeness of functionality.
- Experience developing test plans from user specifications and scenarios.
- Experience creating detailed robust and reliable test cases/scripts based on input (requirements and use cases) for deployment during standard testing lifecycle.
- Experience with industry standard quality assurance tools for regression testing, performance testing, and compliance certification.
- Prior experience with Health and Human Services applications or other governmental data processing applications desired. Strong preference given to candidate with proven experience in large health plan adminstration especially Medicaid and or CHIP or other public health applications of a similar nature.
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance principles and processes such as elgibility systems, Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS), Medicaid operations experience, Member and provider and public sector environment experience is a plus.
- Experience with HIPAA ANSI X12 standards and EDI 834, 820, 270, 271, 837 and 999.
- Experience with MMIS Claims adjudication pricing.
- Experience with selenium and Core Java
- Experience with Oracle Database and writing SQL queries including complex subqueries.
- Experience with UNIX and LINUX environments and able to use UNIX commands.
- Experience with web services, SOAP, and SOA.
- Experience with HIPAA compliance tools such as Sybase or OXI or similar tool.
- Experience in Client ALM or JIRA or similar products.
- Other duties as assigned.