- Create and deliver test plans and test cases - create effective and reusable test scripts based on functional requirements and use cases.
- Provide oversight, coordinate and prepare test plans and scenarios in and outside of scope.
- Critically analyze test results and make confident decisions and recommendations.
- Efficiently execute system and user acceptance testing and document all testing results and ensure defects are recorded and tracked.
- Process HIPAA ANSI X12 standards and EDI 834, 820, 270, 271, 837 and 999.
- Participate in scope review sessions with the business analyst (BA), and (SME) teams.
- Work with SQA Manager and project teams to ensure testing completion project deadlines.
- Manage the determination of what needs to be tested and the materials needed to perform that testing and coordinate/clarify scenarios with the SQA, BA, and SME teams.
- Develop test automation scripts and provide technical support.
- Develop and maintain testing issue documentation and adhere to escalation processes to ensure accountability and issue resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Broad knowledge of testing approaches and techniques for certifying software acceptance.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in project teams, providing relevant quality assurance services to a broad audience
- Highly analytical and able to independently analyze test results and be confident in making decisions and recommendations.
- Experienced in reviewing the work of business analysts and subject matter experts ensuring well-defined requirements contribute to defined functional use cases.
- Experienced in Health and Human Services applications or other governmental data processing applications desired.
- Proven experience in large health plan administration especially Medicaid and or CHIP or other public health applications of a similar nature.
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance principles and processes in eligibility systems, Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS), Medicaid operations experience, and public sector environment experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem solver and detail oriented to interact effectively with project managers, software developers, business analysts, and subject-matter expert (SME).
- Excellent Selenium skills with core JAVA experience.
- Excellent in backend testing and writing SQL queries.
- Working knowledge of Unified Process Development Methodology with focus on requirements and test management
Experience: Successful candidates possess the following experience with:
- 6 years of Systems Quality Assurance
- HIPAA ANSI X12 standards and EDI 834, 820, 270, 271, 837 and 999.
- Oracle Database and writing SQL queries including complex subqueries and joins.
- UNIX and LINUX environments and able to use UNIX commands.
- Web services, SOAP and SOA.
- Client ALM or Jira or similar products.
Education: BA/BS in Computer Sciences/Engineering or associated discipline.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary