Quality Assurance Analyst
The IT Application Group is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to provide expert Quality Assurance services. This Application is a highly visible, constituent-facing application with a specific go-live deadline of 1 July 2018.
Quality Assurance Analyst's typical responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Be enthusiastic, professional, and confident while maintaining a focus on customer success
- Develop comprehensive test case scenarios based on documented system requirements and user stories
- Perform and lead tests to ensure that the system meets minimum standards and requirements.
- Work closely with the Applications team, stakeholders and the Project Manager
- Create complex test data for the application and document the testing data
- Devise improvements to current procedures and develop models of possible future configuration
- Perform complex work flow analysis and recommend improvements
A.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3+ years of experience with quality assurance testing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with bug tracking applications
- Experience in Agile approaches to project management
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Experience with business process analysis and redesign, and/or business systems analysis.
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization
- Microsoft Excel programming experience is a help