|Location:||Fort Mill, South Carolina|
Location: Fort Mill
The Product Management team is responsible for delivering indexes, data products and services that meet targeted client segment needs globally, both launching new index and financial data products and managing the existing offerings. Key functions within Product Management includes strategy, commercials, delivery and client engagement. Currently, the Product Management team is present in the following locations: Fort Mill, Hong Kong, London, New York, Seattle.
The RFP Lead is responsible for coordinating all phases of the company's proposal process in response to prospective and current index clients' Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Information (RFIs), and Due Diligence Questionnaires. The RFP Lead is responsible for managing the information content, ensuring it is complete, accurate, timely and written in a consistent voice. The RFP Lead will be responsible for overseeing and completing the onboarding of a content management software solution.
· Drive the completion of RFP, RFI and Due Diligence Questionnaires across client index business
· Manage a database of information content that is complete, accurate, and timely
· Work with members of product, research, marketing, data solutions, finance, legal, compliance to obtain content; may often require content re-drafting to ensure consistent voice across answers
· Collaborate with sales and client service to ensure RFPs, RFIs and Due Diligence Questionnaires are delivered on-time and high quality, and according to our stated procedures as defined by the Clients Risk department.
· Onboard a content management software solution
· Recommend enhancements to the RFP, RFI and Due Diligence process to ensure maximum efficiency, speed-to-market and quality
· Track and report metrics
· Proposal management: Ability to independently define, schedule, and manage the proposal preparation process, including the ability to understand the details of an RFP.
· Written and verbal communications: Strong command of the written language and effective verbal communication.
· Client focus and service mind-set: Ability to align with Sales and Service teams (expectation management, deadline requirements).
· Execution: Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple projects under tight deadlines, identify/ flag/resolve potential issues early on.
· Collaboration: Ability to influence and work through others to get things done in a matrixed, multi-site organization; willingness to help colleagues; openness to take on new responsibilities.
· Self-motivated: Takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of enthusiasm.
Desired experience and qualifications:
· Experience managing a large content database
· Project management experience
· Experience in a fast paced, client facing environment providing customer support, integration, and implementation services
· 5+ years of relevant experience
· Undergraduate degree