Monotype's fonts and technologies are designed to enable creative expression to give brands a distinct global voice, enable the best user experiences on multiple devices, and ensure brand integrity. Beyond fonts and font technologies, Monotype has expanded our value to brands with the brand engagement offerings of our Swyft and Olapic product family. Our customers are wide-ranging, including creative professionals, web developers, branding and marketing professionals, and device manufacturers.
We are currently focused on growth and are searching for the right Account Executive to join our team and focus on building positive relationships with the brands.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to engage with the best people and clients while executing sales strategies and programs to key accounts. With this opportunity comes the chance to be part of an experienced team who will support your passion for brand adventure with the most amazing solutions focused service.
- Learn the product offerings to become a subject matter expert for key brand clients.
- Develop account and territory sales plans and strategies for assigned customer base to meet assigned sales quotas and goals.
- Conduct outbound prospecting and maintain key relationships to educate current and potential clients on products and services.
- Prepare and present sales proposals and quotations to clients. These individuals may include individuals within the Brand, Marketing, Creative, IT, Finance, Procurement, UX and Legal teams within a key account.
- Organize, track and maintain client account and contact information, as well as prospect updates in CRM database.
- Review and negotiate complex agreements and be the primary contact for Monotype
- Own and resolve general sales inquiries pertaining to accounts and respond to RFPs.
- Collaborate across the organization with marketing, support, pre sales engineering and development to ensure go to market strategies.
- Attend and participate in trade shows and seminars as needed.
- Participate in other tasks or projects as requested by supervisor/manager.
- Business degree and 2-6 years previous Sales experience required.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas. They will hold a $1M quota
- Proven track record in closing large enterprise level accounts.
- Previous experience within software, technology, publishing, media, and advertising or design market segments preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Experience in planning and implementing Account and Territory Management strategies.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Excellent contract negotiation skills.
- Travel required of up to 20%.