- 2+ years of salesForce.com development
- Development experience must be inclusive of Apex development, Visualforce, Salesforce Lightning LDS, and Lightning Components
- Experience with non-coding Lightning UI customizations, e.g. Home Page, Page Layouts, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce Administrator functions, e.g. Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, etc.
- Deep knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and integration design with Salesforce Force.com
- Knowledge of building and maintaining managed and unmanaged packages (bonus points for deep knowledge on Salesforce packaging constraints with proprietary components, e.g. custom metadata, building post-installation frameworks if needed, etc.)
Desired skills and experience
- Experience building web applications using Java based technologies.
- Experience in enterprise system integration (ESB, messaging, web services, SOA).
- Experience in Data Synchronization between Salesforce and external systems.
- Experience in creating/publishing Managed and Unmanaged Packages.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce App Security Review and Registration Process.
- Experience building Einstein Analytics reports and working with implementation teams on customizing the default Salesforce UI
- Knowledge of automated testing frameworks is a plus.
- Clear written communication and documentation skills.
- Experience with modern agile methodologies and able to balance multiple projects concurrently
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.