- Managing the scrum process and driving the Agile/scrum methodology.
- Driving team creativity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leading daily standups, sprint planning meetings, removing scrum team impediments and ensuring successful delivery of the sprint teams commitments.
- Facilitating retrospective to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaption process.
- Understanding and clarification of Product Management's Program Increment requirements.
- Elaboration of EPICS, themes, and features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieve in a single sprint.
- Creates, maintains and prioritizes of the product backlog.
- Articulates vision and goals of each release and sprint.
- Participates in daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Monitor features progress and remove feature level impediments working with product management.
- Work with product publication team to create clear end user documentations.
- Work with release manager and communicate release status.
- Basic Qualifications
- 2-3 years Scrum Master experience; 1-2 years Product Owner Experience.
- 3-years Agile experience. Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience a plus.
- Experience and working knowledge of tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Experience working with remote team members and off-shore teams.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Ability to mentor, train and guide off-shore teams.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar technical degrees in relevant field.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures.
- Scrum Master and Product Owner certifications
- Experience in the Retail Industry or with Point of Sale (POS) systems, inventory and order management, or purchasing.
- Experience working with global teams, covering remote development and product teams (USA or others).
- Experience developing software in an Agile environment.