Security Analyst 18th
seeking a security Analyst who will handle both Access Administration and Analyst work. Primary functions will be to work closely with the Security Lead and applications teams to analyze systems security requirement; facilitate new business onboarding, documenting security profiles and procedures.
Keys to the role that will make you stand out:
- Experience working in the healthcare industry or State/Federal government organizations
- Three+ Years of security analyst experience.
- Excellent documentation and working with account requests from the ticketing system.
- Process requests from Creation and maintenance of user accounts, groups and roles for access,
- Work with team on designing and testing of security systems to ensure compliance with security standards.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, IS, Information security or related fields.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and written documentation.
- Adhere to companies policies and standards. Ensure that all unit business is conducted in a professional and cooperative manner by enforcing confidentiality policy and standards.