Senior SF Developer
- 4+ years' experience in Salesforce.com configuration & customization including and not limited to workflows, S-controls, data validations & triggers
- Experience in developing lightning components desired
- Excellent analysis skills & problem-solving skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Proficiency in Java, SOAP/REST services.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to follow an agile or iterative software development methodology
- Have a "can do attitude, great listening skills and effective delivery of technology solutions
- Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Expert knowledge of relational databases and data modeling including Salesforce.com SOQL, SOSL query language
- Experience using the Force.com data loader, ETL tools for handling data migration assignments.
- Expert knowledge of MVC concepts, object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, a quick learner, to work independently or on a team and drive solutions with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute own tasks in a high-performance culture
- Salesforce Admin 201 & Platform Developer 1 experience, Platform Developer II preferred.