|Location:||Merrimack, New Hampshire|
The Applicant will serve as a database developer working with various members of the staff to develop data-driven solutions to our reporting, maintenance, and system integration needs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in corporate projects for database design and application development.
- Work with project managers, vendors, other internal database team members, and managers to evaluate business drivers, technology, and reporting requirements.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve data issues with existing reports, data feeds, and databases.
- Develop and maintain XML based data transfers using SFTP & Web services
- Develop and Maintain ASP .Net intranet applications
- Develop ad-hoc reports using a variety of tools which may include SQL, Excel, and other query tools as necessary.
- Develop and maintain file exports to/from external systems and vendors such as a data warehouse, and financial databases.
- Provide technical assistance with existing .Net & SQL database applications.
- Provide technical assistance with existing ASP .Net intranet applications.
- On Call Support Rotation.
- Minimum 2 years' experience with SQL and .Net development.
- MS SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Advanced MS Excel
- XML, CSV
- Stored Procedures
- Automated Report Delivery Services, Data Architecture, Relational Database Management
- Vendor Management
- Batch Files and Integration Services
- Familiarity with unit testing best practices
- Retail Experience preferred
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience