Sr. Java Developer/ IAM Engineer
Duration: 6+ months, potential T-P
Interview Process: Phone screen then person interview
Start Date: ASAP
In this role you will be a system administrator for SailPoint's IdentityIQ application. BBH currently uses IdentityIQ for access governance, but we will soon begin a project to use the tool for automated joiner / leaver / mover control as it will be replacing Oracle Identity Manager, which is currently in-use at BBH. Duties will include building and maintaining connectors and access control policies, installing patches and upgrades, and working with the Role, Compliance and Attestation team who provide all business requirements. Knowledge of the SailPoint Services Standard Build (SSB) is a plus. Also, until such time as Oracle Identity Manager has been fully retired, you will be expected to assist with OIM support.
In addition to supporting the SailPoint application, you will be responsible for BBH's privileged access manager, currently One Identity's TPAM product, but this is subject to change as the tool is nearing end-of-life.
The IAM Engineer must be a self-starter and have aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies and tools in our rapidly changing Identity Access Management technology environment.
- Maintain BBH's Identity Access Management Technology stack, including IdentityIQ, Oracle Identity Manager and our Privileged Access Management solution.
- Provide production support for IdentityIQ, Oracle Identity Manager and TPAM.
- Play a key role in the project to stand up the Lifecycle Manager component of IdentityIQ for automated joiner-leaver. This will include working closely with any implementors to ensure that BBH personnel fully-understand the new functionality.
- Build and maintain IdentityIQ connectors and policies. These connectors may be read-only to support the annual certification process, or read/write, to provision and de-provision joiners and leavers.
- Maintain a running list of enhancements requested by the business for IAM Technologies
- Work with the business owners of the IAM technologies to prioritize enhancements
- Develop detailed application runbooks for supporting the IAM Technology stack
- Assist with testing efforts
- Understand the system development life cycle
- Participate in project meetings
- Support of projects with occasional extended evening or weekend hours depending on the status and time table of a project/initiative
- BS/BA degree in Engineering and/or Computer Science or related work experience required
- 2+ years of experience supporting the SailPoint Application
- 5+ years of related professional experience, preferably within Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Subject matter expertise in application security
- Experience with enterprise wide Secure SDLC and SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate within teams in systems.
- Highly motivated with ability to self-manage and work independently
- Willingness to work flexible and/or extended hours while working on projects with tight deadlines or during implementations
- Creative and effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with TPAM (Formerly Dell Product, now part of One Identity)
- Experience with Oracle Identity Management
- Experience with SailPoint's Services Standard Build (SSB)
- Experience with java development
- Prior experience in an Information Security role at a Financial Service firm
Job Status: Contract/Temporary