Supply Chain Financing
|Location:||New York, New York|
- Handle origination and transaction structure for various middle market and mid-corporate clients in various lending areas such as asset based lending, supply chain financing, factoring and trade finance.
- Handle all structuring and transaction management including sales, credit, structuring, underwriting, negotiating, advising, documentation and closing.
- Prepare the new lending product proposal with risk assessment and establish the underwriting policy and procedure for some new approved or revised lending products.
- Conduct through market and industry research based on the assignments.
- Provide training to the team when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 6-10 years' experience in corporate lending, especially in areas of factoring, trade finance, supply chain financing and other new alternative lending.
- Sufficient banking regulatory and compliance knowledge.
- Sound computer knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in determining appropriate credit capacity, structuring of facilities, and risk mitigation techniques.
- Strong market research ability and risk analysis capacity.
- Able to work in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese is highly preferred.