|Location:||New York, New York|
Responsible for all aspects of the operations relating to installed and anticipated computer hardware, networked systems and data communications technologies. Desktop/Helpdesk Support Technician is a versatile and highly motivated individual who ensures the end user has the tools necessary to efficiently do their jobs. Assist users with PC and Network related issues such as PC configuration for proper boot and network connectivity, Microsoft Office training and support, printer trouble shooting, etc.
- Manage, operate, upgrade and maintain workstations systems in blended (PC and Macintosh) environment and relocate computer equipment to different locations
- Configure printers and deploy them on the network
- Manage, operate and maintain PBX phone system.
- Support remote Centers to ensure systems compatibility across the organization
- Work as level 1/2 Help Desk technician to facilitate timely support and resolution of Help Desk issues.
- Liaise with contractors and outsourcers to handle day-to-day system maintenance and troubleshooting
- Provide installation and support for Blackberry/iPhone/Android users.
- Track and manage asset inventory
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Provide key technical knowledge for recommendation on emerging technologies
- College degree and 2-5 years related work experience preferred
- A+ Certification and/or Microsoft Certification (MCP)
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7/10, and a familiarity with Macintosh OS
- Strong experience with Active Directory, Office 2003/2007/2010 and remote computing technologies (Citrix, GotoAssist, Terminal Services)
- Strong experience with Client printers, Lenovo laptops and MacBooks
- Comfortable replacing internal components and in desktop printers
- Knowledge of Raiser's Edge and SQL a plus
- Proven ability to learn and apply new, emerging technologies
- Ability to interact with a diverse user constituency and clearly communicate with management and users
- Strong organizational skills with multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent customer skills and service mentality