|Location:||New York, New York|
- Manage, operate, upgrade and maintain Society workstations systems in mixed platform (PC and Macintosh) environment and relocate computer equipment to different locations
- Configure printers and deploy them on the network
- Manage, operate and maintain Asia Society New York VoIP phone system.
- Support remote Centers to ensure systems compatibility across the organization
- Work as 2nd level Help Desk technician to facilitate timely support and resolution of Help Desk issues.
- Liaise with contractors and outsourcers to handle day-to-day system maintenance and troubleshooting
- Provide installation and support for iPhone/Android users.
- Track and manage asset inventory
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Provide training either classroom style or on an individual basis
- Provide white glove support to executive team
- Provide key technical knowledge for recommendation on emerging technologies
- Available outside business hours for remote support
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree and 4-5 years related work experience preferred
- A+ Certification and/or Microsoft Certification (MCP)
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7/10 and latest Mac OS
- Strong experience with Active Directory, Office 365 and Box.com
- Experience with Okta, RingCentral, SalesForce highly desirable
- Strong experience with Client printers, Dell laptops, MacBooks, iPads
- Strong experience with Client ProCurve switches
- Strong experience with Cisco ASA firewalls
- Comfortable replacing internal components and in desktop printers
- Able to carry workstations (40 lbs)
- Proven ability to learn and apply new, emerging technologies (enterprise cloud applications)
- Ability to interact with a diverse user constituency and clearly communicate with management and users
- Polished and presentable demeanor
- Strong organizational skills with multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent customer skills and service mentality a must
- Pro-active attitude a must, willing to take on additional responsibilities and grow into the role
- Ability to work beyond the normal work day including week-ends when required
- Prior non-profit work experience highly desirable