Technical Customer Service Specialist
The Customer Support Specialist will need to fully embrace a lifestyle of client first, and must realize that this, at times unpredictably, will require work outside normal business hours.
The Core Functions
- Fully understand our products and services
- Performs the functions of a CSA to include initiating and following up with clients and prospects to resolve problems, answer questions and correspondence, and complete reports.
- Maintain detailed account records for each client
- Track and target new voting and service opportunities for each client individually and the market as a whole
- Manage and execute all aspects of any voting event
- Attends sales meetings or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends and regulations in the marketplace.
- Performs in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions.
- Provides administrative assistance and support
- Write reports and proposals
- A minimum of bachelor's degree is required
- A background or interest in customer services is preferred
- One to two years of experience in customer service within software industry is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Accepts responsibility, is self-motivated and accountable for achieving implementation and customer satisfaction targets.
- Have a drive to exceed customer expectations
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools
- Have technical knowhow and is comfortable with web-based software
- Have strong emotional intelligence and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations