Technical Project Manager
The ideal candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills and will serve as a Project Manager - Technical Lead for a high-visibility MMIS Modernization projectss, and the daily ongoing business as usual work, to implement in the Medicaid claims processing system. The candidate must also provide project management, planning and implementation services to manage activities associated with other members of the group as directed by the Director. The candidate will also provide all of project management support including coordination/management; developing and tracking project plans; developing WBS (work breakdown structure); resource management; risk assessment, business impact analysis; and change control.
The successful candidate will have healthcare domain knowledge, technology design and implementation experience and working knowledge in areas such as data architecture and BI.
The Project Manager -- Technical Lead will provide the following IT services:
- Provide overall technical control and management of the MMIS system to ensure that schedules are met and resource utilization is maximized to achieve goals and objectives.
- Leads the programmatic evaluation of all activites, including operating and capital expense, necessary to meet CMS compliance.
- Manage the activities of the project to ensure project coordination and quality of work
- Prepare and give presentations on the project directions and status to senior management as required
- Define the scope, objectives and deliverables of the project including the review of user requests and participate in decisions regarding project feasability and direction from a technical perspective.
- Develop detailed work plan tasks, priorities and resources to implement the defined stategies where required.
- Review and analyze IT project plans and make recommendations regarding project feasability, direction and prioritization;
- Measure and review project progress; adjust project plans, and interact with all relevant parties