Technical Support Lead
|Location:||New York City, New York|
- Prioritize, schedule, and assign service requests to Level 1 technicians.
- Provide first level escalation to the Level 1 team for incidents or service requests that require advanced troubleshooting or understanding of the technical environment.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to eliminate or streamline common incidents and service requests through process improvement, task automation, and employee self-service.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through communication, problem understanding, and timely resolutions.
- Mentor and coach the productivity and performance of the Level 1 team to agreed Service Levels.
- Organize/lead one-time or recurring projects within the scope of responsibilities of the Level 1 team (e.g. office upgrades, employee moves)
- Escalate/assign incidents and service requests to the development and support teams as required. Monitor and influence the Level 2 / Level 3 team performance of escalated incidents and service requests to achieve end to end Service Levels.
- Document and maintain the Level 1 team's standard operating procedures to ensure consistent, efficient, and accurate closing of common incidents and service requests.
- Effective stakeholder communication on general performance of the Level 1 team as well as escalated incidents and service requests.
- Document and maintain the Level 1 team's training curriculum to ensure efficient onboarding of new resources as well as foster a "learning” culture for the existing team.
- Highly self-motivated with a sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including team building, oral, and written communication.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in relevant technologies;
- Common desktop operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Macintosh OS)
- Active Directory (including managing and deploying Group Policies)
- Cloud based call center / VOIP telephony systems (8x8 preferred)
- Office 365 (User, Groups, Mailbox and policy management)
- IT Service Board (ConnectWise Service Board preferred)
- Ability to work with external teams and stakeholders (company, partners, etc.) to achieve broader department goals.
- Aptitude to evaluate and become proficient in new (or new to you) technologies, processes, skills.