|Location:||New York, New York|
- Update/revise existing documentation including but not limited to policy, procedures, methodology and reports to meet requirements and maximum clarity and comprehension.
- Create high-quality documentation in accordance with the Bank's guidance and provided templates and appropriate for intended audience.
- Work productively with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of compliance systems and documentation requirements to develop appropriate content.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 2 years' relevant experience
- Proven working experience in technical writing, compliance area preferred
- Proficient documentation skills such as that documents are clear, concise, and easily understood.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to successfully multitask and complete difficult assignments within deadlines