Volcker Rule Risk Control Matrix consultant
|Location:||New York, New York|
We are looking for an individual with Bachelor's degree or above who has 15+ years' relevant experience, s/he must have compliance experience implementing Volcker Rule compliance programs, including risk control matrices, and policy development. Current or previous Series 7 Certification is highly desired.
The responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Review the Volcker Rule Risk Control Matrix ( "RCM”) to confirm and amend as necessary so that it properly identifies risks and corresponding controls.
- Develop a procedure/guideline to support the annual review of the RCM
- Review Volcker Rule Policy and recommend changes as necessary
- Review framework for defining what employees to be subject to Volcker rule training.
- Prepare presentation materials for the Volcker Rule Committee to address proposed changes.
- Review recommended drafts with the acting CCO and the Head of CMTG(Compliance Monitoring & Testing Group), and will incorporate their recommended changes