- 5+ years of industry experience in a report development, data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
- Establish standards and best practices for dashboards and related technologies for the project
- Understand and guide the implementation of analytical projects and initiatives that support the measurement of healthcare dollars spent (including vendor management and software implementations.)
- Designs, implements, analyzes, and modifies moderate to complex reporting applications using BI / Analytics software - e.g. Tableau, WebFocus
- Develop BI analytics based ad hoc user Interface for end users
- Support Activities to document, evolve, and communicate artifacts developed using BI Analytics
- Manage a repository of re-usable data visualization templates and views
- Conduct primary and secondary strategic business research and analysis as it relates to healthcare utilization, trend management, and quality, including analytical design, data gathering, analysis and development.
- Defines, executes and interpret complex/nested SQL queries
- Possesses strong GUI and design skills.
- Works with key internal and external stakeholders to conceptualize and communicate strategic solutions and achieve results from corporate health care analytics.
- Contributes to the evaluation, analysis, implementation, documentation and development of business needs and system requirements.
- Knowledge in data access, use of database tools, data modeling concepts, data mapping, database analysis, primary keys, indexing, data integrity issues, metadata, dataflow and project management.
- A Bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, business or a related field with a minimum of five years of related business experience